• Your Booking request does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once your your booking request has been confirmed and a reservation has been placed. If your booking cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your booking without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy and consider purchasing a Travel Insurance policy.
What CAN be Refunded:
• Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances.
• Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
• Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
• No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
• Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
• Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
Our Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under "Special Notes." Please carefully review the "Special Notes" of your tour prior to booking. Please know that TOURAMIS will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
6 days prior to departure = Non-refundable
7-15 Days Prior to Departure Date = 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
16-24 Days Prior to Departure Date = 75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
25 or more Days Prior to Departure Date = 75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
• Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
• If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveler's departure date and will not offer a refund.
• All cancellations must be made directly with TOURAMIS, not with tour guides or sales agents.
• In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler's check/cashier's check will be refunded via PayPal, check or wire transfer. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
Single Day Tours/Activities*: Cancel at least 7 Days in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund.
• Admission tickets/passes or skip-the-line tickets excluded. Please check special notes as some tours are non-refundable.
How to Cancel a Reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they clearly state
• Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Tours4Fun Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download the Cancellation Request Form here.
• Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online and 7 days before the tour departs for single day and 24 days before the tour departs for multi day tours will be subject to a minimum R250.00 Amendment Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
• Changing departure date
• Changing pick up time or location
• Changing tour
• Changing guest name
• Changing itinerary
• Removing / Replacing a guest
• Adding / Replacing a guest
• The R250.00 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the R250.00 amendment fee). Paying the R250.00 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.
If the cancellation is beyond seven days of departure date, the R250.00 fee will be applied per person.