MULTI DAY TOUR
Best of South Africa
14 days of unforgettable South Africa and memories that will last a lifetime.
The best of South Africa all in 14 days. Experience the world class Kruger National Park and see Africas amazing wildlife in their natural Habitat. Be guided by experience Rangers and get within meters of the Majestic creatures such as elephants, rhinos, hippos, giraffes, lions, leopards and many more.
Any visit to South Africa is incomplete without it. The Garden Route offers you breathtaking views, majestic mountains, a natural garden of rich colourful landscapes with lakes, valleys, rivers and forests. A paradise for animal and nature lovers with hundreds of things to do, see and explore. We will explore the entire garden route from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town passing through, Jeffreys bay, Plettenberg bay, Knysna, Outdschoorn, George and Hermanus.
2 pax – ZAR 45900 p/p
+10 Pax ZAR 42900 p/p
A full 6 days are spend in Cape Town allowing you to visit the most important and key sights of the beautiful city by taking you on an unforgettable journey through history, natural wonders and beautiful wildlife and flora in and around Cape Town.
You will get to do everything from summiting the world-famous Table Mountain, to visiting the notorious Robben Island, from standing close to end of the African continent at Cape Point, to mingling with the African penguins in Simon’s Town.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES
- Airport Transfers
- 13 Nights in 3* and 4* Accommodation with breakfast.
- The standard is a twin room (two beds) or a double bed
- All entrance fees to attractions as per Itinerary.
- Modern & confortable AC vehicle & driver for entire trip.
- Services of English speaking Tour guide
- Domestic Flights
THIS TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International flights.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Visas (Passengers are requested to organise visas and fulfil entry requirements on their own account).
Arrival , welcome and transfer to Kruger National Park
- Early morning pick-up and drive to Kruger Park. - Check in
- Lunch at Lodge, Afternoon Safari Drive, Dinner
Breakfast, Morning Safari Drive , Lunch, Evening of relaxation , Dinner
Breakfast, Transfer from Kruger Park and Transfer to Johannesburg Airport, Flight to Port Elizabeth, Dinner in Port Elizabeth, Hotel Overnight in Port Elizabeth
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Visit the beautiful Coast town Jeffrey’s Bay - Knysna Hotel Check-in
- Shopping by the Waterfront
- Sunset Boat Ride over the Lagoon
- Overnight in Knysna
- Breakfast in Hotel, Drive to Storms River, Storms River Walking Tour (Hanging Bridges), Lunch Break, Zip-lining canopy tour through the Tsisikama forrest, Dinner in Knysna, Overnight in Knysna
Breakfast in Hotel, Photo stop At Knysna Heads (overlooking the valley and the lagoon). Elephant Park, Get up-close and personal with these gentle giants and get to feed them by hand, Transfer to Wilderness For Lunch Break, Shopping in Wilderness Craft art shops, Drive to Oudtschoorn, Hotel Check-in
Breakfast in Hotel, Oudtschoorn wildlife park, encounters with cheetahs, crocodiles and other animals -Break for Lunch
- 1 hour visit through the fascinating Cango caves
- Visit to the ostrich farm
- Overnight in Oudtschoorn
- Drive to Hermanus
- Visit the Gorgeous Town of Hermanus
- Land based Whale watching
- Boutique & antique shopping experience - Lunch
- Transfer to Cape Town, Dinner and Hotel check-in
- Morning pick up and drive to Table Mountain Cable Car Station. - Lunch on table mountain - Restaurant,
city Tour, botanical Gardens, Green Market Square, Slave Lodge Museum
- Bo-Kaap Cape Malay Muslim Neighborhood and Auwal Mosque (first Mosque in South Africa)
- Early morning pickup, Robben Island Ferry at 9am (passport necessary)
- Lunch at V & A Waterfront
- Scenic drive along 12 apostles
- Chapmans Peak drive
- Cape Point & Cape of Good Hope - Grilled Fish Lunch in Simon’s town - Boulder’s Beach Penguin Reserve - Muizenberg Beach
- Visit to the 99 steps (Kramat of Shaykh Noorul Mubeen) Located on the slopes of the 12 apostles - Lunch at Famous Fish and Chips in Hout Bay
- Visit to the world of Birds park
Evening free for Souvenir Shopping (V&A watefront, Canal Walk)
- Transfer to Airport
- Airport arrival & final Goodbyes
(Morning Shopping available)